LongCat's Song LongCat's Song

Interesting

No I've never seen long cat but the flash was interesting enough... did anyone else notice that the lyrics... actually the whole singing part, was from the Silver Star Story: Complete game? The voice was sped up to sound like a chipmunk but that's her... the rest of the music was different though. It's from the scene where they're on the ship.

yoghurt pants yoghurt pants

I can't stop watching it!!!

Seriously I'm addicted to it. Good job.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Could be better.

Ok I'm not knocking the animation here because while the drawing could use some improvement they were consistent which allowed a nice "flow" from one frame to the next so your animation was good; I also liked the fighting it was fun to watch. Now for a rant that you don't have to listen to. Why would Jesus climb into a giant robot or Mech? He seemed to be doing a fine job without it?

Muscle Bird Muscle Bird

It was ok.

The animation wasn't too bad and your idea was good. I think you should have worked the story more. The best part of the whole thing is you got Dirge from Xombie (Geoff Edwards) to do the voice acting. You get four stars for effort. I'm not trying to be like some people and just write hateful and rude comments, I think if you keep at it and you'll get there.

Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

Nice work!

I agree with the others that the timing could have been better it seemed a little slow paced but if you can put in more humor like at the end I'm all over this toon. I'm going to keep posted on this anyway because that made me laugh harder than I have for a while now.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Great!

Loved it all good collab... and do the dude saying Ninja Gaiden was an xbox creation.. um... WRONG! Nintendo had it first way back when. Anyway... good flash!

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

I loved it really did.

Hey man I loved this it was funny and even though I haven't played GTA4 I've played previous titles and and honestly once you've experienced one game glitch you've experienced them all.
Also as a side note flash cartoons aren't necessarily to make you laugh and they can be a form of artistic expression so if someone rates your flash badly based on those criteria they aren't entirely in the wrong for it. That said... your flash is supposed to make us laugh and therefor shouldn't be graded based on some Masterwork level art, also you give credit to Egoraptor so I don't see why people would care that it's a parody. But I digress.
Back to the flash... great stuff would love to see more of your work in the future.
10 outta 10 man!

Dbz Sonic Saga Ep 1 Dbz Sonic Saga Ep 1

Not bad.

You put what DBZ needed more of; the fighting. All they did for most of every episode was stand still and talk. I watched it all the time but eventually it got old. If it was more like your version I'd have stayed with it longer way to go!

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

It was good.

I'm not an anime fan but I do respect it as a style of animation none-the-less. I actually liked your style more than anime. Your colors were brighter and it was overall a nice piece. So you get a good rating from me anyway. :)

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

Very funny

Like everyone else I loved the part where the Hammer Bros. Troopa keeps reviving him just to throw a hammer back in his face! If that doesn't say owned I don't know what does.